"Thousands of pounds in benefits are yours to claim... but nobody ever tells you about them!"
Our customers write...
“Your book has already paid for itself many times over. I’ve found several cash benefits I never knew existed – and I’m claiming them now!”
G S London
“I wouldn’t part with my book – and I’ve ordered extra copies to give to my brothers. Thank you so much!”
A L Bristol
“I’ve already claimed over £500 worth of FREE benefits – and I’m not stopping there. I’m determined to get what I’m entitled to – and this book is the perfect guide.”
J N Yorkshire
“I’ve worked hard all my life – and now I’m making sure I get everything that’s mine to claim.Your book has highlighted dozens of free benefits I had no idea existed.”
S M Birmingham
“Crisis Loan information saved my life!”
V C Manchester
“Had an extended holiday this year - thanks to your book”
B N Cardif
“Have already saved a fortune in fares… wish I had had the book years ago!!”
G L London
“A friend told me of your book. It does everything you claim”
T L Barking, Essex
“’Free for Seniors’ Should be given to everyone before they retire”
M A Hull
“Your book was the best buy I ever had and I mean it – I’m getting an extra £75 every week now.”
P M Newcastle
If you've reached age 55… or if someone you care about has… then you need to know about a new book that's a real eyeopener! In fact, it should be required reading for anyone aged 55 or over!
Yours to Claim Now!
There are thousands and thousands of pounds worth of benefits just waiting for you to claim! Many of these benefits are yours for the taking – regardless of your income or assets! Finding out
about them is usually a real slog. Let's face it – the government will not bend over backwards to give out 'freebies' if it can possibly be avoided. That's why this new book, It’s all Free for Seniors
, is invaluable to anyone aged 55 or over, interested in claiming every single pound in benefits they are entitled to!
It’s all Free for Seniors
spells out exactly what you can claim… and where to go to claim it! It's bang up to date with current address and telephone details of dozens of agencies and
organisations with benefits to offer those over 55.
Cash and Free Benefits!
You will discover hundreds of sources of cash and other free benefits designed to help those who have reached their 'Golden Years'. Here is just a sample of the FREE BENEFITS
discover within the pages of It’s all Free for Seniors
- Receive Income Support – without even 'signing on'!
- Get help with your housing costs.
- Claim Council Tax Benefit and find out about the Second Adult Rebate.
- Keep warm in the winter – there’s cash available to help!
- Funeral expenses needn't worry you – there's help for the costs.
- A crisis can strike at any time... A Crisis Loan will help!
- A Community Care Grant gives you the help you need to keep on living in your own home!
- Do you need to make a major purchase? You may be able to secure a Budgeting Loan.
- Do you need to travel to attend hospital appointments? Get help with the cost.
- Improving your home? You may be eligible for financial AID.
- Keep your home secure. There is help with the cost of installing security locks.
- Disabled? Claim all your benefits – including help with special equipment.
- Over 80? You are entitled to extra pension MONEY each week!
- Over 75? You can watch telly FREE!
- Enjoy Christmas to the full.You may be entitled to a tax FREE Christmas bonus!
- Poor eyesight? You can get help toward the cost of glasses.
- Free hearing aids are available – with FREE replaceable batteries.
- Don't pay for medications that you can obtain FREE on prescription.
- Take care of your teeth and pay a reduced fee – or even get your dental care FREE!
- Feet killing you? Visit your chiropodist for FREE!
- Have you been mugged or burgled? There's financial compensation for victims of crime.
- Find out about Holiday Helpers – you can get away from it all whatever your age!
- FREE health care for your pet!
- Did your husband die before age 65? You may qualify for a Widow’s Pension.
- Dial the FREE National Information line for seniors with any problem you may have
- Were you disabled whilst serving in a war? There’s a range of benefits you can claim!
- Don’t pay inflated rates for car insurance – just because you’re over 65!
- Depression is a common complaint in seniors. There's FREE help.
- Do you need several prescriptions? You may qualify for a Prescription Season Ticket!
- …and so much more!
This easy-to-use guide is written in plain straightforward English and is available direct from the publishers. Order now by calling our orderline or completing the coupon below and we’ll
also send you a BONUS SECTION
completely free of charge: Fly anywhere in the world Absolutely FREE
(or almost). All for just £9.95.
If you have any queries please contact:
You can rest assured that we hold your online security as paramount. Our websites use 128-bit SSL encryption and a secure server to ensure that your
financial details are protected at all times. We are 100% committed to protecting the personal data of our customers and we are registered under the
Data Protection Act (1998). You can rest assured that your personal data will be kept safe in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).